LAWLS Bookstore

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Thanksgiving Classics we Love

Cooking with Kaye Newsletter November 8, 2012
Link for Full Newsletter with 10 Recipes

Kaye's Kitchen: 
Greetings Neighbors! 
 
Can you believe we are two weeks away from Thanksgiving?  I have started planning the menu for our family dinner; my favorite holiday of the year. And I'm sure many of you are doing the same. This time of year I enjoy receiving emails from my LivingAfterWLS Neighbors who often ask, "Kaye do you remember that one recipe you gave us, it had something like..." and I get to look back at our growing collection to find an old favorite recipe. Today I'm proud to publish some these favorite classics again for you. Maybe they will be new and find a place on your table, maybe they are an old favorite and you are glad to be reminded of them. Either way I know you will enjoy them because they are delicious and reliable and have stood the test of time.

To those affected by recent weather disasters I send out my deepest care and concern with hopes that each day brings recovery, comfort, and security. I hope that despite this hardship and adversity we may all find something for which to be grateful.

I wish a blessed Thanksgiving to our LivingAfterWLS Neighbors. May your day be filled with gratitude as you embrace the people and traditions most important to you.

Sincerely,
Kaye


And remember, you can always find great LivingAfterWLS recipes online in our Kitchen!

Holiday Weight Gain:
Are you worried about holiday weight gain? Be sure to check-out the November 5 Day Pouch Test Bulletin that is loaded with tips and techniques to avoid holiday bulge. 


Cooking with Kaye: Methods to MealsWe have other exciting things happening this month! On November 20, 2012 my new book, "Cooking with Kaye: Methods to Meals" will be published. This collection of 134 Protein First recipes has been many years in the making and I am thrilled with the result. You can reserve your copy today at the guaranteed lowest introductory price and it will be in the mail to you on November 20th. I know this will become a family favorite resource for great meals everyone can enjoy.  Learn more.


Introductory Price: $23.95
Complimentary "Four Rules" magnet with each book. ($1.95 value)
Low Introductory Price Guaranteed through 12/31/2012
(Publishers Price: $27.95 - Save $4)
SKU #LAWLS-CWKM2M

No comments: