I am a big fan of Mrs. Dash seasoning blends because they are no-salt, no-MSG and they are tasty! The Mrs.Dash website has some terrific recipes and ideas for using the seasoning blends to punch-up ordinary meals. This recipe for Baked Chicken Siciliano comes from there and it is quick and delicious. Give it a try! For you 5 Day Pouch Testers this week save it for Day 5 or Day 6 forward. CHEERS!
- 4 tsp (20mL) Mrs. Dash® Classic Italiano Seasoning Blend, divided
- 15 Oz. (420g) can low sodium tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup (60mL) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 lb (908g) boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine tomato sauce, 1 Tbsp. (15mL) Mrs. Dash® Classic Italiano, and 2 Tbsp. (30mL) Parmesan cheese in small bowl.
- Coat chicken with mixture.
- Place chicken in baking dish; sprinkle remaining 2 Tbsp. (30mL) Parmesan cheese and 1 tsp (5mL) Mrs. Dash® Classic Italiano over coated chicken.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken reaches 170°F (77°C).
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 35 min to 40 min
Nutritional Information:Calories:152 % of Calories from Fat:12 % Total Fat:2 g Saturated Fat:1 g Unsaturated Fat:1 g Trans Fat:0 g Cholesterol:68 mg Sodium:126 mg Potassium:489 mg Carbohydrates:4 g Fiber:1 g Protein:28 g
12 Ratings / 6 Reviews