LAWLS Bookstore

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Clean Eating: It Works for Us

Every now and then a new product comes along and I think, "Wow! What a great idea." Well, just this week I held in hand my first copy of the Oxygen publication "Clean Eating" magazine. The subtitle: Improving your life one meal at a time.



Finally! A mainstream magazine we can use to support, benefit and enhance our post surgical weight loss surgery way of life.

Have you seen it yet?

I have in hand the Fall 2008 issue. Food TV star Robin Miller whips up a quick and healthy Balsamic-Glazed Cracked Pepper Salmon (page 29). Delicious. There is a week's worth of dinners for the budgeted minded "clean eater" that truly look fit for a queen or king -- or at least a princess. Got kids in school? There is a great selection of 15-minute school night meals that are healthy AND delicious! See page 69. And if you think we (WLSers) are the only ones in the emotional eating trap think again. Read Peggy Hall's article (page 86) titled "Quit Fighting with Food." I sure learned a lot there.

Great magazine. I subscribed and then sent out several gift subscriptions. After all, we can all do a little clean eating to improve our health, nurture our families and give a little back to the planet. I hope you will take a look - this one is a keeper.

PS-- This is an unpaid and unsolicited endorsement. My only motivation here is sharing a treasure with you. Enjoy!


No comments: