LAWLS Bookstore

Friday, July 03, 2009

Fun Friday Independence Day 2009

Happy Fun Friday Everyone! I wish everyone a healthy & happy Independence Day weekend! Before you take off to celebrate be sure to share your favorite July 4th Memory & Recipe on Fun Friday in the Neighborhood! Let Freedom Ring!

Fun Friday July 4th

Check out these Hot Topics in the Neighborhood!

Summer Sizzler Accountability Challenge, Beat the heat but move yer feet!
Thanks, once again John and Jean for your wisdom. Its been a whole month yesterday with eating by the rules and licking tongue0011.gif the carb monster. Sweets and carbs are an addiction for me and I need to remember this always. So that is it, I am offically back on the wagon. angel-smiley-002.gif No regrets, no looking back, I'm looking forward to my goal love0028.gif I so need the support of this hood, you always come through for me love0034.gif
---Beverley - July 3, 2009
Pesto Turkey Meatballs
1.5 lbs ground turkey
1/4 cup pesto
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1 small white onion
1/2 tsp salt

Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 mins

I love these too!!!!
--- Mandy
Day 6 -- What I Learned from the 5 Day Pouch Test

I did it! My pouch is back! I learned that if you eat protein and don't drink anything for 30 mins. before and 30 mins. after eating--you stay satiated for hours!! I also learned that I never would have made it during the first 2 days if I hadn't made the "carbmonster" soups. Finally, I learned that there are a lot of friends here that I never knew I had!

Thank you for your help & support!
I will continue to be a regular...!
--Jynx
There's Something for Everyone in the Neighborhood!

No comments: