LAWLS Bookstore

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Grilled Trout - Perfect Protein

How lucky am I? Jim served me this perfect WLS protein for breakfast. A fresh fillet of grilled Rocky Mountain Trout.  A 3-ounce serving of grilled trout provides 22 grams of protein to 4 grams fat and zero carbohydrate. Jim seasoned this with "Hot Shot" pepper blend and a pinch of kosher salt. He grilled it on the outdoor gas grill (thanks for not stinking up the house honey!) for about 4 minutes per side and served it to me with a dollup of plain yogurt blended with pickle relish for "Tarter Sauce" --- delicious and this meal kept me energized all morning.

I've got to say - this is one of my most favorite ever non-breakfast breakfast meals!

Do you have a favorite non-breakfast breakfast meal?


No comments: