LAWLS Bookstore

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

More Stars: Another review on Amazon. This is EXCITING

Thanks Kathy - I appreciate your kindness and time in sharing your thoughts on the 5 Day Pouch Test Owner's Manual.


5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST have for WLS patients!, September 4, 2013
This review is from: The 5 Day Pouch Test Owner's Manual (Perfect Paperback)
I had WLS 3 years ago next week. This book is the most helpful of all the many books I bought. As a matter of fact, it's place is in my kitchen drawer. It's always at my finger tips for referral. The recipes are the best too. My entire family eats the food I cook out of the book so I have to cook double. The 5 Day Pouch Test is a must have reference. The best help of all for WLS patients!!


Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

No comments: