LAWLS Bookstore

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Spring Vacation

Dear Readers:

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday weekend and enjoyed the activities and traditions that are important to you. We had a wonderful six days and have returned safe and sound to our little piece of heaven this afternoon.

Typically on vacation I have some "episodes" - - dumping or vomitting. I'm pleased to report that I was only sick once in the last six days, and that was my own doing by stuffing myself too full with yummy Chinese food. I've been brutally honest with my food diary and reported the ups & downs as we traveled and broke all the rules. I will touch on some topics at greater length in the next few days.

Please keep your Emails coming and let me know how you are.

Best wishes,
Kaye

No comments: