LAWLS Bookstore

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

LivingAfterWLS Food Editor Reaches Goal Weight!




Barbara (left) and Lynn (right) at the LivingAfterWLS Directors' Meeting:

Our good Neighbor and LivingAfterWLS Food Editor Celadon (Barbara Gibbons) has reached her weight loss goal!!! And she is just too darn sweet and modest to post about it. Registered member read about it in her blog: About Goal and Maintenance.

I consider Barbara my dear friend and power player in the LivingAfterWLS community. I can assure you, my darling Neighbors, that she always Always ALWAYS lives the best LivingAfterWLS way of life possible. She is an eager student, an over-achiever, and a down-to-earth sweetheart who believes in the best of all of us.

Congratulations Celadon --- You Have Arrived (in style!)!

1 comment:

Sapphire said...

Imagine my surprise when I read this! Thank you so much Kaye and I too consider you my dear friend, in fact, I consider my work with you a privilege and an honor! The best is yet to come!