LAWLS Bookstore

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I'm in the FaceBook - Are You?

Greetings Neighbors!

Well, after stalling and ignoring for a long time I'm now actively using FaceBook. I'm finding it a bit intimidating but also fun exploring. So I've added a FB badge to my blog and you can link me there. I am certainly enjoying the glimpse of many of your lives beyond the LivingAfterWLS Neighborhood.

Now don't worry, I'm not going to abandon the Neighborhood and I hope you don't either. I envision participation on FaceBook will be lighthearted and social while also being a valuable networking resource. So if you are part of this social network give me a shout and let's be friends!

And that cute button up there - It's in my "Pieces of Flair" box and captures the ribbon rainbow that is our signature LivingAfterWLS look symbolizing diversity, motion and hope. You can grab it there for posting on your own flair bulletin board. Enjoy.

No comments: