LAWLS Bookstore

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Today's 5 Day Pouch Test Bulletin: Top FAQs of 2016

Hot Off the Press!
5 Day Pouch Test Bulletin: Top FAQs of 2016

Have you checked your Inbox today? We've published our most popular newsletter of the year - the top 5 Day Pouch Test FAQs of 2016 asked and answered. This is the one you will want to print and keep as ready-reference in support of your healthy weight management goals this year!

You can also link here to our newsletter archive:

Greeting from Kaye: 
"Hello dear readers and happy 2017! I do hope you are off to a great start and have made a pledge to making 2017 your healthiest year ever.

Today we deliver our most popular newsletter of the year: a review of the top 10 FAQs about the 5 Day Pouch Test from the previous year. This year our newsletter is a bit lengthy. The marketers keep telling us to keep newsletters brief, that readers do not have a long attention span. But you know, the LivingAfterWLS readers are different. You are knowledge seekers and information collectors. You know that detailed understanding goes a long way in putting in motion a plan that works. So please, take a few minutes to enjoy this newsletter online, or using your browser print commands make a hard copy to keep. I learned a great deal in preparing the answers to the FAQs and I think you will as well. Here are the questions answered in this newsletter:

    One: Will the 5DPT work for me?
    Two: Will my pouch shrink by doing the 5DPT?
    Three: My center didn't give me the Four Rules. Does that mean they will not work for me?
    Four: Can I do the 5DPT in my first year following surgery?
    Five: How can I make it past Day 1?
    Six: I Don't like water at all! What are other options?
    Seven: Stress eating habits derail me, how can I prevent this?
    Eight: I want to make a few tweaks to the 5DPT, will it still work?
    Nine: I messed up, do I need to start over?
    Ten: Can I just use any prepared soup or soup recipe or do I have to use the specific 5DPT recipes?

Best Wishes and Happy Healthy 2017 to You!
Kaye

PS: Be sure to visit and bookmark the LivingAfterWLS Blog. After spending last year deep in research tasks I am back to posting great timely content to the blog.

No comments: