LAWLS Bookstore

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays from LivingAfterWLS

Dear Neighbors:
As we find ourselves in the heart of another holiday season I wish you joy, health and wellness as you are LivingAfterWLS. Thank you for your dedication to making this your best life after surgical weight loss. Words may never be enough to say how much I am inspired by each of you, each and every day. Your inspiration propels me forward with the LivingAfterWLS project because I understand I am not alone. Thank you for being part of this safe haven circle of friends.

I look forward to sharing the journey with you in 2009 and offering the best of LivingAfterWLS to you as, together, we thrive in this very curious weight loss surgery way of life. May your holidays sparkle and shine with the joy of the season.

All the best to you and your family,
Kaye Bailey

No comments: