This is the LivingAfterWLS favorite game show where you too could win a fabulous prize simply by sharing and playing, don't be a shy Neighbor, jump right in and play! It's a great way to get to know one another and celebrate our LivingAfterWLS Neighborhood.
Our darling hostess SongBirdDiane is attending to some family matters and will be AWOL for a few weeks -- We wish her well in her busy life -- if you get a chance drop in here on her profile and let her know how much you appreciate her.
In Diane's absence today's Fun Friday question is from Me!
1. Must be a registered member of the Neighborhood to play.
2. You may win one prize each month, but you should play each week. Check the Winners list
3. Two fabulous prizes are awarded each week.
4. Neighbors must answer the Fun Friday Question on the forum.
5. Kaye will name the winners on Tuesday June 23th.
6. Winners will need to PM (personal message) their postal address to Kaye to receive their prize. For privacy & safety reasons, PLEASE DO NOT post your address!
PRIZES! : PM miss Kaye if you are the chosen winners!
And Now for the QUESTION:
Sunday is Father's Day!! (If you follow me on Facebook you know that I thought last Sunday was Father's Day and I even cooked Jim a special breakfast before finding out I was off a week!) Anyway, we all have fathers or father figures in our lives. And most father's have some pretty crazy quirks. So today I'm asking you to reveal some of your favorite "FATHERISMS" -- tell us about their quirky sayings or silly mannerisms. And yes, of course you can rat-out the father of your children too!
Have a safe and healthy weekend everyone! And remember, there is always something good in the Neighborhood.