LAWLS Bookstore

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Exciting New Features at LivingAfterWLS

I’m happy to announce two new features added to the LivingAfterWLS community – a library page and some fun surveys.

The brand new LivingAfterWLS Library is a small, but rapidly expanding directory of helpful books/videos recommended by community members. There is a quick link to email me your recommendation, and also links to our affiliate, Amazon.com for each book or video mentioned. Keep checking in as our library grows to include cookbooks, fitness videos, health & nutrition books, self-improvement and gastric bypass books

For fun I’ve added some quick surveys to the site. Scrolling down this page on the left you will find the survey, “What stage are you at in LivingAfterWLS?” Please check your answer and click “vote now” – you will see the real-time results of the online survey. Cool, huh?

The new Library page also has a survey, “How many nights a week do you cook at home?” I’m curious about what our community members are doing. Aren’t you? Click over to that page and participate in this survey!

I hope you enjoy these features. As always, I love your comments and suggestions – email me!

Best wishes,
Kaye



No comments: