LAWLS Bookstore

Friday, November 14, 2008

5DPT Owner's Manual: Good & Bad News


Hello Neighbors!

Just a quick update on my forthcoming book, "5 Day Pouch Test Owner's Manual" that I have been telling you about for several weeks. First, the BAD NEWS: We have experienced a minor production delay and the books will not be available for shipment until December 1. I am so sorry - I am told these things happen in publishing. If I could turn the wheel of the printing press myself I would because I know how important this is to so many of you.

Here's the GOOD NEWS: we are extending our Free First Class Shipping offer on all pre-orders!!! This offer is good through November 30th. Free shipping on all books to all destinations, including outside of the United States. And don't forget - all pre-orders come with 2 FREE GIFTS.

Go Here to Reserve YOUR Copy

Please take advantage of our pre-order sale and receive free shipping and 2 free gifts: the 5DPT Wallet Card & 2-Page 5DPT Journal.

Order Now

CHEERS!
Kaye

No comments: