LAWLS Bookstore

Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun Friday - Four Squared

Hey Neighbors -- Happy Fun Friday in the LivingAfterWLS Neighborhood!!

LivingAfterWLS Neighborhood

I still haven't heard from Gwenda -- Could she be tied up this long??? Seriously, I know she is dedicated to caring for her ailing aunt and has limited internet access so I'm stepping in with a Fun Friday again this week. As soon as I post here I'll pop in on April 9 Fun Friday and select the winners! It was a great game and what I have read so far was quite enjoyable.

Fabulous Prizes -- See our Past Winners in the Fun Friday Hall of Fame

Today is April 16th which is the number 4 squared (4x4=16) -- So I found a Four-Square Quiz for today's Fun Friday! Four Questions with Four answers each! Quick and Easy! Let's get playing!!!! To win prizes follow the link below and participate in the Neighborhood - Your LivingAfterWLS Safe Haven Circle of Friends.


Four-Squared Quiz Game
Please provide Four Answers for each of Four Questions!!


Four movies I can watch over and over:
1-
2-
3-
4-

Four places I've lived:
1-
2-
3-
4-

Four websites I visit daily:
1-
(I think we all know the correct #1 answer here cool-smiley-013.gif LOL!)
2-
3-
4-

Four of my favorite WLS-Friendly "Protein First" dishes:
1-
2-
3-
4-

No comments: