LAWLS Bookstore

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New! Day 6 Bargain Bundles

LivingAfterWLS General Store
Introduces New Day 6 Bargain Bundles!
Day 6 Bargain BundleThe 5 Day Pouch Test Bargain Bundle has been a customer favorite for over a year now and many of you have requested a "Day 6" bundle that would include Kaye Bailey's "Day 6: Beyond the 5 Day Pouch Test" and support products such as soup, Emergen-C and our new herbal teas. Today we are pleased to introduce two new bundles to meet your needs:
Day 6 Bargain Bundle: Kaye Bailey's popular "Day 6-Beyond the 5 Day Pouch Test" bundled with your favorite general store products including Emergen-C Bundle; 12-Serving Tea Sampler & Free Goody Bag. We have packaged these items together to ship USPS Priority Mail so you can continue to pursue your goals and stay on track. Enjoy the "Day 6" Bargain Bundle if you have just completed the 5 Day Pouch Test or if you desire to stay on track making the most of your weight loss surgery tool. Purchased separately the bundle items cost $45.95. Bundled you save 15% and pay only $39.95!! A $6 Savings!

Day 6 *Souper* Bargain Bundle:  Customers love our 5 Day Pouch Test Bargain Bundle & asked for a Day 6 Bundle. Here it is! Day 6 Souper Bargain BundleRead Kaye Bailey's popular "Day 6-Beyond the 5 Day Pouch Test" and learn to support your healthy lifestyle after weight loss surgery with some of your favorite general store products including Emergen-C Bundle; 12-Serving Tea Sampler, 16-Serving Feed Carb Monster Soup Mixes (1pkg. Hearty Vegetable; 1pkg. Tomato-Basil) & Free Goody Bag. $61.95 Value. Shipped via USPS Priority Mail so you can enjoy it right away. Excellent value - Save 15% when you purchase the Day 6 *Souper* Bargain Bundle! This terrific package is just $52.95 - Save $9 off list price.



Day 6: Beyond the 5 Day Pouch Test
Testimonial: The Nurse Warned Me, But I Gained Weight Back Anyway

"Dear Kaye,
Thank you for the Day 6 book. I guess I am one of "those people" - had the surgery and lost and then it came back, the weight. My WLS nurse warned me I could regain the weight and I didn't take her serious or maybe I thought I was more determined than everybody else or smarter or something. I wish I had asked her what would cause me to gain the weight back. I'm not sure that back in 2007 I ever heard of slider foods or liquid rules or anything like that. I just knew WLS was the answer for me. So now I'm up 48 pounds and want to stop it before it gets to 50 pounds and all of the sudden another 50 and I'll be back where I started. Thanks for explaining so many things in the Day 6 book. I wish I read this book before I even had the surgery, maybe I wouldn't be one of "those people" or at least not a 48-pound-regain one of those people.

This is the first time I have hope since the re-gain started.
Kelly Marca
Northern Ohio"
(Printed with permission of the author)




We at LivingAfterWLS have been honored to serve you as one of our preferred customers and Neighbors in the quest for healthy LivingAfterWLS. Please take advantage of these bargain bundles for great savings on customer favorite products. 

Thank You for being a loyal Neighbor and we wish you the best of health and wellness. We hope these new bundles meet your needs as you pursue healthy weight management with LivingAfterWLS as one of your empowerment partners.

We wish good health and grand LivingAfterWLS!!

Kaye Bailey & LivingAfterWLS Team

No comments: