LAWLS Bookstore

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekly Digest: Tips & Hints for WLS Success

Success Secrets Shared
Strategies for lasting weight loss & weight maintenance
    
July 17,  2012
LivingAfterWLS, LLC - All Rights Reserved 
Greetings!

I hope you this message finds you well as we reach the mid-point of summer. Recently I was asked to share my best diet and weight loss tips. I think like any of us in pursuit of better health and life-long weight management we can never satisfy an appetite for healthy tips and sound advice. Long before WLS I was collecting tips, and occasionally including them in dietary and health management.  It seems to me that the best tips are tried-and-true wisdom recycled over and over, while poor advise simply fades away to forgotten. So in this week's digest I've gathered some of tips and wisdom that works for me and for many of my LivingAfterWLS Neighbors as well. I hope you find a new gem to treasure and spot an old favorite among the lot. Drop by the LivingAfterWLS Neighborhood and share your wisdom for better health and weight management. After all, we are all in this together!
Best Wishes & Good Health! 
Kaye


Articles:
10 Healthy Habits for Weight Loss
Food Diary: Study shows helps dieters lose weight
Eating Out: Can-do Strategies
Buffet Table Tips for People with Diabetes
Recipe: California Omelet with Tomato & Avocado

 

 


No comments: