LAWLS Bookstore

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

5 Day Pouch Test FAQ's - Special Edition Bulletin


5 Day Pouch Test FAQ's


Our 2012 summary of the most asked questions about the 5 Day Pouch Test is now online in our special 5DPT Bulletin. Follow the link below to get your questions answered. And be sure to click the "Join our Mailing List" link way down at the bottom of the left column to subscribe and get the monthly bulletin delivered to your inbox.

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs144/1101189349792/archive/1112165996829.html



These questions are answered: 


  • Question: I'm afraid to do the 5DPT because I've heard about people who binge eat after doing it. Why?

  • Question: My weight loss has stalled. Can I use the 5DPT to bust a plateau?

  • Question: I messed up on Day 1. Should I start over and repeat Day 1 until I get it perfect?

  • Question: Can I repeat the liquid Days 1 & 2 a few times instead of going to Day 3?

  • Question: I did the 5DPT and lost weight, but gained it right back when I went back to normal.  Why?

  • Question: I didn't lose as much weight as someone else, why not?

  • Question: Is the 5DPT Dangerous?

Answers can be read in the bulletin: Link Here
 

No comments: