LAWLS Bookstore

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Today Inspired: Rise After the Fall


I know that we've heard the cliche since childhood, pick yourself up when you fall. But how many of us live the philosophy? This is one I need to work on and this one applies to the 5 Day Pouch Test. As you know I've written the 5DPT is not about perfection, but more about persistence and learning. Nobody has ever done the plan perfectly, but many have done the plan well enough to use it effectively as a vehicle for change in their weight management with WLS. So here is the Today Inspired for all of you today!

Today Inspired are original images by me, Kaye Bailey, with inspired quotes to elevate our mood and motivate positive personal growth. I hope you enjoy them.  Thanks for visiting the LivingAfterWLS Blog.



No comments: