LAWLS Bookstore

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My Turn: 5 Day Pouch Test


Hello Neighbors!!

Well, it's been a long time coming but I'm on my way to kicking butt on regain (again)! This winter some badly prescribed medicine (long story - I'll save it for another post) resulted in a ballooning gain for me. Seventeen whoppers to be exact all centrally located on my rear view and thunder thighs. Ok - a few may be on my upper arms too. sad-smiley-018.gif

any whooooo...... I'm detoxed off the meds (another post for sure), our vacation is over, Kentucky Derby party over and Spring appears to have arrived, I am ready to rumble!! I have a closet full of sassy summer sandals and shorts that must not be neglected. So I've got until June 15 to shed these pounds. I can do this! Starting with the 5DPT and a renewed commitment to exercise.

I'm looking for friends and support this week ---- Join me if you are doing the 5DPT and send some good vibes if you have some to spare. I've added a ticker to my siggy - let's watch that flower get the move on to the right.

Read my daily updates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have never done the 5DPT...but am willing to give it a try. And I will definitely being sending you some good vibes as well. I'm planning to start my 5DPT on Monday...

Anonymous said...

Wish I could blame a med for my gain. No such luck, just pretzels and plenty of them.

I just finished my first 5dpt and I am at a loss for what to do now. I feel detoxified, yet not energized. I never have gone back to pre wls eating habits, yet found weight gain easy as bag after bag of pretzels have been consumed day after day. I think I lost weight, but don't use scales, but my clothes to keep track, my skin is clearer and my pouch feels full much more quickly, it doesn't even hold as much liquid as before.

But what next??? If you know of anyone who has done this before, I'd appreciate any suggestions.