LAWLS Bookstore

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2009 Neighborhood Postcard Swap

Here is Kaye's other assistant Keeper Kitty with her postcards from the 2008 swap

(As posted by my new assistant Camie in the Neighborhood)

Hello.

This is my first post to the Neighborhood and my first Neighborhood assignment as Kayes assistant.

You are invited to join the second annual Neighborhood Postcard Swap and travel the world without leaving home. How it works:

Select 5 postcards from your local area, write a greeting on them signing your Neighborhood name and apply postage. (.28/cents domestic postage). Do not address the postcards, I will do that for you. Place the postcards in an envelope and mail to me at address below. Include a note with your name and postal address so I will know where to send your swap postcards. When we have received all the postcards I will address and send out postcards to all participants. So in exchange for your five postcards you will receive 5 postcards from your neighbors! Your name and address will only be seen by me and/or Kaye and never sold or used for solicitatin. International participants are encouraged to join the swap. And post on this thread so we know who is playing.

Deadline: August 20th!!!

Send postcards to:
LivingAfterWLS
Attn: Camie
PO Box 311
Evanston, wY 82931

No comments: