LAWLS Bookstore

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Word Diet

Yesterday, in the Cooking with Kaye newsletter which I know you all read, I revealed that in my new book, Day 6: Beyond the 5 Day Pouch Test, I reveal a creed that will change the way you feel about the word diet forever. In fact, I believe this original creed (which my publicist won't let me share yet sad0017.gif ) is so powerful it will change the way you manage your fork, your thoughts and your weight loss surgery for the rest of your life. Now, this is all based on my research that most people who finally get to the point of WLS dislike the modern concept of the word diet. I believe this because after working in the WLS field for now six years it is the most consistent thing I hear from pre-ops: "I am tired of dieting; that's why I want the surgery."

So for the sake of conversation (and don't worry - the book is done so you won't be quoted) what are your feelings about diet or dieting?

Go to the Neighborhood and vote in the poll & leave your comments.

And the shameless plug -- Reserve your signed & numbered copy of my new book - Day 6: Beyond the 5 Day Pouch Test -- shipping on October 27, 2009

1 comment:

marina kamen said...

no guilt...if you do not diet...you cannot cheat:)
portion control baby.