LAWLS Bookstore

Friday, October 28, 2011

Healthy Hair after Weight Loss Surgery

Healthy Hair after Weight Loss Surgery


Healthy Hair: nurturing beauty inside and out
"How can I control my life when I cannot control my hair?"
--Author unknown but I bet it was a woman with WLS!

"You've heard the stories about hair loss associated with weight loss surgery. Maybe dramatic hair loss is your story. It was mine. Six months out of surgery I was several dress sizes smaller and going bald. You too? That was 12 years ago and I was on my own to figure out how to fix it. Now I'm pleased to say I have healthy lustrous hair and these are the products that are working for me. I offer them to you with confidence, and the assurance you do not need to spend 12 years trying to get your hair back. Please take a look."
--Kaye Bailey, founder LivingAfterWLS & 12 years post RNY Gastric Bypass.

Learn More

No comments: