LAWLS Bookstore

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Technology is BEAUTIFUL!

Hi Everyone – hope you received and enjoyed the latest “You Have Arrived” newsletter. You may have noticed it has a new look – this week we moved the newsletter and subscriber utility to Constant Contact – a state of the art utility that will serve us well in delivering quality information to you in a timely, spam free manner.

Since opening LivingAfterWLS I have personally hand-managed every subscription and every newsletter mailing. With our community growing so rapidly this had become a full-time job. It is my expectation that this utility will allow me to spend more time writing articles, talking with our community members and answering your emails. I hope you enjoyed the new look of You Have Arrived.

a little ooops!
Now, we all know technology is only as good as the user. And such is the case today. I submitted our mailing and it went flawlessly. We had a rush of new subscribers (Thanks Josie at OH) and I proudly used the function I thought would email them the current newsletter. Well, it went to them and everyone else – again. Sorry about that! I hope you’ll forgive my little “oops” as I learn a new a better way of doing things!

Weekly LAWLS Recipe
Part of our new and improved service here at LivingAfterWLS is a new mailing, The LivingAfterWLS Recipe of the Week. Each Sunday a new WLS friendly, nutrient rich recipe will be emailed to you – if you click the option at Constant Contact. To do this, open your newsletter email, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link “Update Profile/Email Address”. Then click the Interest Category titled “Weekly LivingAfterWLS Recipe”. Easy as that. You can also click the “LAWLS Leader Helpers” category to receive support group help from our public relations director, Julie Hullinger. We believe these new functions will enhance your LivingAfterWLS lifestyle!

Best wishes,
Kaye




Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email Newsletter







1 comment:

Jenn said...

Kaye, I didn't get the newsletter! :( Will you please make sure I'm still in there?

Thanks!
Jenn