LAWLS Bookstore

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Are You Worth $24.95? 5DPT Owner's Manual


I have been asked by a few (very few) people if the 5 Day Pouch Test Owner's Manual is worth the $24.95 price. That is a touchy question for me as I am the author of the book and my company, LivingAfterWLS, LLC published the book (i.e.; paid the bill for publication). This was an extremely costly project for me and my company and certainly not a get-rich-overnight project. Not by any means. But here is how I answer this question on the 5 Day Pouch Test Website:

Still not sure about ordering the 5 Day Pouch Test Owner’s Manual? Ask yourself this:

  • Am I worth $24.95?
  • Is it worth that small amount of money to learn the secrets of the 5 Day Pouch Test and have a solid proven plan to get myself back on track and make this weight loss surgery tool work?
  • Do I deserve to be my healthiest following surgical weight loss?

Consider the cost of gathering all the 5DPT information on your own:

2 (1-hour) consultations with a nutritionist: $140
1 (20-minute) office visit with my bariatric surgeon: $60
1 (20-minute) office visit with my primary care doctor: $60
Research time with the 28 books cited in the bibliography: 112 hours
Recipe testing: 52 recipes times 3 test runs:
156 meals @ $4/each meal = $624 dollars in groceries

Cost so far: $884 and 271 Hours.


Now that you have your information compiled it is time to put it all together and make a plan. You will need to test it and have others test it with you. Modifications will be made along the way. You might come up with a working plan.

Or, you can order the 5 Day Pouch Test Owner’s Manual and have all this information – plus the experience of others – right at your fingertips.

Are you worth $24.95?

Order the 5 Day Pouch Test Owner’s Manual Today and Get Going on the Road to Wellness with your Surgical Weight Loss Tool.

And don't forget - right now we are offering FREE First Class shipping and the FREE 2009 Success Kit! Talk about a great value!

You ARE worth $24.95 and this is YOUR Year to Shine!

No comments: