LAWLS Bookstore

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pouchy Eve: January 12, 2009

Go to the Neighborhood to read more for January 12, 2009

It is dark here on Pouchy Eve and I feel the anticipation of a young child waiting for Christmas morning. I know that there are treasures and gifts to be found come sun up tomorrow and I'm ready!!! And I am excited. I am ready to feel lean, clean, mean and IN CHARGE of my pouchy, my fork, and my life.

I have protein shakes in the super-cold fridge and I have my soups and my tonic tea and my water ready to nourish me tomorrow. There isn't any *bad* or *tempting* food in the house. I talked with my husband and family about this at our family dinner tonight and they are here to help me. What the deal???? cool0012.gif cool0012.gif cool0012.gif I cannot fail because I have done my homework. I am committed and I have a team.

Sounds like many of you have done your homework too. Way to Go!!!

Donna Marie -- Thanks for starting this thread and leading the Neighbors. I know you are new here but I already feel the power of your friendship and persuasion. What a great opportunity for me to be lead by one of our great sisters in the cause of health with surgical weight loss. Thank you.

Everyone else -- I'm with you. Sip-by-sip, step-by-step, minute-by-minute.


Here we go!

We can do this!!!

OK - time for sleepy tea and get some zzzzzzzzzz's! Tomorrow (here comes the cliche') is the first day of the rest of my life and I need to be well rested for the ride!!!


Let's keep this conversation going -- our collective power cannot be stopped.

Won't you be my Neighbor?

No comments: