LAWLS Bookstore

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

12 Years Ago Today - I Arrived

12 Arrivalversary - Celebrating In the Neighborhood

Today marks the 12th Anniversary of my gastric bypass surgery on September 13, 1999. As we do each year on this date Jim took my "AFTER" picture. This morning out in the yard with the beautiful sunshine KeepHerKitty decided to join me for a picture. Isn't she gorgeous? Like all of here at LivingAfterWLS she struggles with her weight, as you can see. And sadly I am a treat giving enabler to her. So here is the picture, my latest "After" in this ongoing journey of LivingAfterWLS.


Watch your inbox for the LivingAfterWLS Weekly Digest this week, I have collected and shared many of the lessons I have learned in these 12 years. You can subscribe to the free emails here: LivingAfterWLS Newsletters. I have been fortunate to learn so much from all of you wonderful Neighbors and it is an honor to able to share our collective experience.

So CHEERS to another 12 Years!

Show the world you "LIKE" LivingAfterWLS - Click LIKE on our Facebook Page





LivingAfterWLS General Store
Great Coupon for September!!! Code: RENEW2011
In this 9th month of the year when we RENEW our attention & efforts for healthy weight management we are pleased to offer 9% off orders of $20 or more. Enter code at Checkout & Save!

No comments: