LAWLS Bookstore

Monday, November 09, 2009

Neighborhood Needs Your Tweets

I need your help.

Have you ever been stuck on the perpetual hold circle never to get results? That's how I've spent most of my time since Tuesday, November 3, 2009.

The entire LivingAfterWLS suite is hosted by Register.com -- a high-priced host & domain register that promises "100% online time because 99% is not enough." We use this web host because, until now, we believed in their lofty promises and security claims:

"our website hosting solutions give you more of what you need to succeed online - including state-of-the-art features, world-class support and guaranteed reliability that other business web hosting providers can't match." -- Register.com

On November 3, 2009 Register.com outsourced technicians crashed the LivingAfterWLS Neighborhood.
De

Neighborhood Logo




These same technicians have failed to restore the Neighborhood; Register.com has failed to react to my calls for site support or restoration.

I have been patient.
I have been understanding.
I have been polite.
I have been apologetic to the LivingAfterWLS Neighbors.

But damnit. Time's Up!

The Neighborhood WAS online and growing since March 2006 and WE have made it our safe haven circle of friends support community. We are authentic: We are family.

And nobody at Register.com is listening to how important this is to us.

Their accounts payable is happy to listen when I call to update an expiration date on payment card. They are happy to take my call when I add a web domain. But six days after crashing our Neighborhood -- and I get "assurance we are watching this" and "you are important to us" after numerous calls. But nothing happens.


Here's how you can help:
Using your Twitter account please message:

@Register_com FIX LIVINGAFTERWLS.COM NOW

Your very frustrated friend,
Kaye

No comments: