LAWLS Bookstore

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

5 Day Pouch Test: Back to Basics Fast!

Hot off the press!
5 Day Pouch Test August Bulletin:

How the 5DPT will get you back to WLS Basics Fast


Check your Inbox or view in our online archive!

"This month we harness the excitement of back to school season to do just that: get back to basics. You will find articles on quitting carbs cold turkey, strategies for success, and understanding hunger. All of our features include links to more articles - more knowledge - for your continuing education in what we have learned is a life-long project: weight management with weight loss surgery."

Link Here: August 5 Day Pouch Test Bulletin

Don't miss this article in the bulletin:

Why can't I quit carbs cold turkey?

Food Police
Have you ever had a particularly bad snacking day only to find yourself the next morning promising to give-up snacky-carbs for good, cold turkey, right now. And by noon that will-power is forgotten as you reach for the snack of choice. And then the self-blame begins: "Why am so weak? Why am I a failure? Why don't I have will-power?"  I've lived this scenario more times than I care to admit and I know I'm not alone.

But it turns out we aren't just a bunch of weak-bellied carb-addicts. There is a biological reason that motivates the reach for the snack:  Read More

No comments: