LAWLS Bookstore

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Simple Weight Loss Accelerator Won't Leave You Sour

Cool Clear Water
You already know drinking water is good for your overall health, but fitness expert and author of This Is Why You're Sick and Tired Jackie Warner encourages spiking your water with citrus to improve cleansing and weight loss results. She recommends drinking 3 liters of water with lemon each and every day. "Adding the lemon helps to detoxify the liver and metabolizes fat, so this can speed up metabolism by about 33 percent," Warner says. "That burns about 100 extra calories per day!"

Take it up with a twist of body cleansing lemon!

Check out three more Inspired Reminders in our Newsletter: Breathe, Cleanse, Eat, Treat

Make no mistake, I love my morning protein coffee. But I know that my best days start with a warm cup of lemon water. Warm lemon water is an energy booster; provides hydrating electrolytes in the form of potassium, calcium and magnesium; reduces inflammation; improves digestion; helps regulate bowel movements; strengthens immune system; improves mood while reducing depression and anxiety associated with potassium deficiency; and improves weight loss by suppressing hunger cravings. Is it any wonder that  cleanse programs prescribe warm lemon water first thing each day?


Warm Lemon Water is easy to prepare. Add 8 ounces warm (not boiling) water to a mug, add 1-2 tablespoons 100% pure lemon juice* and sweeten as desired with honey, agave syrup, or preferred beverage sweetener. Drink warm.


*I use ReaLemon 100% Juice from concentrate which is super convenient in these single-serve packets.  While freshly squeezed lemon juice is delightful it takes an extra step in squeezing the juice vs. a quick pour from the bottle or the packet. (I always keep a few of these in my handbag for "emergencies"!) For me this eliminates the extra step of squeezing fresh juice, thus eliminating any excuses I could invent to avoid fortifying my water with body cleansing lemon.  After drinking lemon water so long my body knows when I've skipped this beneficial tonic. Older and wiser now, I always opt for the easy bottled or packet solution and accept no excuses. Do what works for you!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/author/kaye-bailey/id712441650?mt=11
text
Link to iTunes Preview or search "Kaye Bailey" in your iTunes app


No comments: