LAWLS Bookstore

Monday, July 18, 2005

LivingAfterWLS Newsletter Catalog

Special Edition Published Today


July 18: You Have Arrived: Beating the Snack Monster featuring the essay, "If nobody ever saw me eating, Then it couldn't be my fault I was fat" and healthful snacking strategies for LivingAfterWLS.

July 5: You Have Arrived: Issue #2: with the essay "Our Daily Bread" and helpful food information. Also introducing our new contributor, my husband, J.Bailey.

June 24: A Special Edition “You Have Arrived” Independence Day Special featuring the essay “Let Freedom Ring, It’s Independence Day” and three WLS friendly menus with recipes.

June 10: A Special Edition “You Have Arrived” for Pre-Ops featuring the personal essay “The Window of Opportunity & Other Things I Wish I Understood Before Surgery”.

June 1: Premier Newsletter “You Have Arrived” featuring the article “If WLS Was the Easy Way Out Then Why Am I Struggling

Email kayebailey@livingafterwls.com if you wish to receive any of these issues and be included on our subscriber list for future issues.

No comments: