LAWLS Bookstore

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving Message From Kaye

Dear LivingAfterWLS Friends:

Happy Thanksgiving! It is with profound gratitude that I celebrate this American Holiday today. Gratitude for the kindness of the LivingAfterWLS community members who have come together to share our common goal of living healthy and well after WLS. Gratitude for the health and wellness that I’ve enjoyed since achieving weight loss. Gratitude for a loving husband and family who have supported me in my WLS experience and who encourages this web project.

Today I wish you the best as you surround yourselves with those important to you. Make wise food choices, live well and celebrate your new life, You Have Arrived!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Kaye

1 comment:

Sandi Hooper said...

I'm so grateful for the great work you are doing with the blog and newsletter. You have helped me so much. I'm very thankful for you today.