LAWLS Bookstore

Monday, August 29, 2005

Adios Bloglet! Hello FeedBlitz


I met a fantastic man today, Phil Hollows, from FeedBlitz.com – a service that monitors blogs, RSS feeds and Web URLs to provide greater reach for feed publishers. He learned about the problems I had with Bloglet and came to the rescue! For those of you who have received your daily LivingAfterWLS updates from Bloglet, beginning tomorrow you will see them from FeedBlitz. This site is all about service and providing you, the LivingAfterWLS community timely updates for all that is happening here at the blog.

To Phil I send my heartfelt thanks and gratitude for helping me out of a bad situation. If any of you are looking for a blog subscription service (and trust me “service” is key here: Phil has personally been working with me today to get you online with the FeedBlitz) check out FeedBlitz. It’s a great service – you won’t be disappointed. Thanks Phil!

No comments: