LAWLS Bookstore

Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday Message from Kaye

I normally don’t post a “Message from Kaye” on Friday but there are a couple of things I wanted to mention today.

First, I am asking for warm thoughts and prayers for one of our readers, Donna, who is evacuating from the Galveston, Texas area in front of Hurricane Rita. Donna is a generous beautiful lady and I’m wishing her the best at this time. And to others on the Gulf Coast as well: Godspeed.

Secondly, I would like to welcome a brand new community member, Mary, who is celebrating her 1-year anniversary today. I was so inspired by her comment I thought that everyone would enjoy meeting Mary. She wrote, “Today is my one year anniversary and I have lost 132 lbs. so far. I am far from skinny but I am now wearing a size 16 for the first time in many, many years. Life is good! However I recently had to start fighting the munchies and can use all of the "Support Info" there is out there. So I look forward to receiving your newsletters. Thank you.” Please wish Mary “Happy 1-Year Anniversary!” I think she'll enjoy the support of the LivingAfterWLS community.

These are hard times in our country. I wish you all a safe and happy weekend surrounded by the people you love. Take care and keep LivingAfterWLS.

Kaye

No comments: