LAWLS Bookstore

Sunday, October 09, 2005

LAWLS Introduces PR Director

I am pleased to introduce Julie Hullinger to you. She joins the LivingAfterWLS team as Public Relations Director. She has a solid background in theater and is a widely recognized radio personality in the greater Salt Lake City area. Her media expertise and enthusiasm bring energy to the LAWLS project. Julie is particularly sympathetic to the obese and has recently lost 50 pounds following the birth of her second child. She understands the daily struggle of living healthy and well in this world that makes it easy to be fat. Please contact Julie with any of your media or support group needs.

In an open letter to the LAWLS community Julie wrote:

Dear LivingAfterWLS Friends:

My name is Julie Hullinger and I am thrilled to be on the team here at LAWLS. I hope you are all finding Kaye’s website as helpful and informative as I have found it. I have a Bachelor’s of Science degree from Weber State University. I am the mother of two children, Max who is 4 and a half and Charlotte who is almost 6 months old. I work very part time as a traffic and news reporter for Clear Channel Broadcasting and have directed and produced theatre for the stage. I am excited to bring my own expertise to this very special project. Only someone like Kaye could bring me back into the workforce after being mostly a stay at home mom for the last 5 years of my life.

I know Kaye personally and can tell you that she is a true example of what we all can achieve. She has made eating healthy, staying fit and most of all, staying positive a part of her daily life. In this continual challenge of LivingAfterWLS, try to remember the immortal words of Winston Churchill, “Never, never, never give up.”

Julie Hullinger


You can look for Julie to present some great ideas for support group topics and LivingAfterWLS resources. Link to her page on the LivingAfterWLS site to subscribe to public relations upsdates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Julie. We are glad you are here.

Rose Green