LAWLS Bookstore

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

We're Affiliated: Puritian's Pride Quality Vitamins

I am pleased to announce LivingAfterWLS has affiliated with Puritan’s Pride Quality Vitamins. This is exciting for two reasons:

First, I have been taking Puritan’s Pride vitamins since my gastric bypass in 1999. My husband has taken Puritan’s Pride vitamins exclusively for many years. Prices are reasonable (Check out the Buy 1 Get 2 Free Sale) and service is consistently efficient. I am a believer in the Puritan’s Pride product and attribute my state of balanced nutrition in part to my Puritan’s Pride supplements. For quality, consistency and value you can’t beat Puritan’s Pride.


Buy 1 Get 2 Free at Puritan's Pride

Secondly, an affiliation with Puritan’s Pride will generate revenue for the site which will support continued growth as we expand our community into a full-fledged interactive community tool for living after weight loss surgery.

When it’s appropriate I’ll link to Puritan’s Pride products that I know are effective nutritional supplementation after gastric bypass. Be assured I will only recommend products in which I have personal knowledge and faith. Please link through the site and give Puritan’s Pride a try. I think you will be quite pleased.

Best Wishes,
Kaye

No comments: