LAWLS Bookstore

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Beyond Water: Refreshing Beverages You Will Love

Published today:
Cooking with Kaye Newsletter: Refreshing Beverages to Beat the Heat


"I know I found my way to morbid obesity drinking gallons of Diet Coke; maybe you too? We are strongly encouraged to eliminate carbonated soda from our diet after weight loss surgery at the same time we are instructed to drink lots of water. As much as I enjoy a refreshing glass of water it does get boring. Really Boring! We crave variety and flavor. The recipes I share today effectively take the boring out of the water glass while providing healthful nutrients, vitamins, and fiber. I hope you will enjoy a refreshing cool beverage today and say goodbye to boring."

Check your Inbox for this fun and informative newsletter, or link below to view live in our online archive. CHEERS!


Cooking with Kaye July 25, 2013





Featured Articles:
Liquid Refreshment After WLS
Recipe: Icy Tomato Granita
Recipes: Lemonade
Recipe: Raspberry-Lemonade Cocktail
Iced Tea: 10 things you didn't know
Recipe: Fruit & Berry Smoothies

No comments: